dammit... two days ago when i went to this mamak, nathan's corner... as the waiter was counting wut we ate... a huge bug flew and landed at his hat. it was crawling all over his head... and he still can ask us without any reaction..."makan apa? minum apa?" my cousin was like trying not to laugh... and as he ask me... i was about to burst into laughter.. but i have to tell him... i went like... "naa...naaa... *faking cough* *cough cough* nasi lemak kopi ais"...as i said it very fast as i was also about to burst out laughing...and the bug was still crawling all over his head... he went on calculating... when he went off wit our payments... both us burst out laughing... i dunno why is it so funny... i felt bad after thet for not tellin him about the bug... but the thought of it crawled all over his head and no reaction yet he still can ask us stuffs... just kills me... i laughed till i almost peed onto my pants...!! My cousin and I laughed and laughed all the way home... dammit... i cant remember when was the last time i actually laugh so hard... tat i cant stop and almost pee!!!  Posted by Picasa

Comments