MOVIE GALORE

well i am bored so i came out wit a a few quotes from movies i watched... well i took some off from some other website... but i think some of this is kinda funny.

1. Galaxy Quest
Guy: I'm not even supposed to be here! I'm just Crewman #6. I'm expendable. I'm the guy who dies to show the situation is serious!

Jason: I gave you the "kill" gesture.
Gwen: Yeah, no, you gave me the "we're dead" signal. I was agreeing with you. Like I know where the hold button is!

Guy: Look around you... can you fashion some sort of rudimentary lathe?
As Taggart is being attacked by the Rock Monster in da middle of the desert

2. Austin Powers ; spy who shagged me and international man of mystery
Dr. Evil: Let me tell you a little story about a man named Sh! Sh! even before you start. That was a pre-emptive "sh!" Now, I have a whole bag of "sh!" with your name on it.


Austin Powers: There are only two things in this world that scares me and one is nuclear war.
Basil: What's the other?
Austin Powers: Huh?
Basil: What's the other thing that scares you?
Austin Powers: Carnies. Circus folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage. Small hands.


Austin: There you are!
Las Vegas Tourist: Do I know you?
Austin: No, but that's where you are, you're there!

Dr. Evil: There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum. It's breathtaking, really. I suggest you try it yourself.

Dr. Evil: Well, don't look at me like I'm frickin' Frankenstein, give your father a hug.

Vanessa: Mr. Powers, I would never have sex with you, ever! If you were the last man on earth and I was the last woman on earth, and the future of the human race depended on our having sex, simply for procreation, I still would not have sex with you.
Austin Powers: What's your point, Vanessa?

Austin Powers: Jimi Hendrix deceased, drugs. Janis Joplin deceased, alcohol. Mama Cass deceased, ham sandwich.

Dr. Evil: You're not quite evil enough. You're semi-evil. You're quasi-evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil, just one calorie, not evil enough.


3. Happy Gilmore
Shooter: I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.
Happy: You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
Shooter: ...no...

Chubs: I was supposed to be on that tour.
Happy: Well, what happened?
Chubs: They wouldn't let me play!
Happy: Aw, I'm sorry man...cause you're black?
Chubs: Hell no. Damn alligator bit my hand off.


4. Forrest Gump
Forrest Gump: (referring to Apple Computers) He got me invested in some kinda fruit company.

5. Dumb and Dumber
Harry: Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.

6. Demolition man
Edgar Friendly: I'm no leader. I do what I have to do - sometimes people come with me.

7.Pee wee Herman
Pee Wee Herman: The mind plays tricks on you. You play tricks back!

8.Matrix
Neo: I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone and then show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules or controls, borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

9.Airplane
McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop cigarettes
puffs cigarettes
few moments later
McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop drinking
drinks whiskey
few moments later...
McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to sniffing glue!
sniffs glue... gets high

Roger Murdock: We have clearance Clarence.
Captain Oveur: Roger, Roger. What's our vector Victor?
Tower voice: Tower's radio clearance, over!
Captain Oveur: That's Clarence Oveur! Oveur.
Tower voice: Roger.
Roger Murdock: Huh?
Tower voice: Roger, over.
Roger Murdock: Huh?
Captain Oveur: Huh?


10. Bad Boys 2
Marcus Burnett: That was reckless, that was stupid, and that was dangerous.
[pauses]
Marcus Burnett: I'm telling Mommy.

Marcus Burnett: You a virgin?
Reggie: Yes, sir.
Marcus Burnett: Good. Keep it that way. Ain't gonna be no fucking tonight.
Mike Lowery: You ever made love to a man?
Reggie: No.
Mike Lowery: You want to?

Capt Howard: I can't believe you guys. Do you get up in the morning, call each other up, 'Good morning, Marcus. Good morning, Mike. How you doin'? Ai'ight. So how we going to fuck up the captain's life today? Gee, I don't know. I don't know. Ooh, look. Over there. Let's kill three fat people and leave them on the street?'

Mike Lowery: Captain, is it possible we can discuss potential reinbursement...
Capt. Howard: The department doesn't cover personal property, that's why we drive police cars


11. Half baked
Brian: Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Haagen-Dasz ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.
Kenny: That's it?
Thurgood Jenkins: Yeah, get me a box of condoms, and, what was that thing we used to eat back in the day? What was it... oh yeah, pussy.

Cocaine Addict: Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some dick for marijuana?


*more to come soon......

Comments