l'amour

its been such a long time but yet i feel like brand new! we are now 1 year 2 months and 28 days and 8 hrs since we started. Recently our relationship has been really tested and I am proud to say we trying to go through it! Babe, lets get thru this patchy moment! can we? I dont believe that this rocky moment can dent us! I am sure the foundation that we build upon wont let this bump hit is down!

I am greatful that we are together. Thru thick and thin we are one. one year! omg! looking into my previous blogs I cant am still in the state of hysteria that I am going out with mah babe! i can remember the day i ask her so clearly. I am really gutted that because of my shitty job is coming between us. But i am sure i have prioritise and guess wut, it is you and my family that comes first... gimme time, i will make sure all shall go well and all will be well.

Comments