2008 squeak squeak bang bang!

Well 2008 passed really really fast. So lets see what i've done in the past one year!

Janooooary

Been so bz with work that i remember i was working till late on new years eve. Rushing to complete the campaign for Olivenol. The new organic olive juice supplements. So new that we need to think how to launch this 'wonderful' product. The whole month was working my ass off everyday monday to sunday just to make sure things goes as planned. I remember by end of January i was so exhausted and stressed up. But work is work, we need to strive on! Masterskill officially went solo and didnt renew our contract. Those arrogant buggers. but hey... this is the norm in advertising world... acceptance and rejection.

February

CNY!!! was a really short Chinese new year for me. Was working till CNY eve's eve... should be working at CNY eve but we think we all needed a break. Coz Olivenol just launched and lotsa follow up work to be done. Hectic like hell... it was then we realised that one of our colleague decided to resign and gawd damn... the thread thin moral of our team got even thinner. In quantity and in mentally. But life goes on again. People come and people go... its the part of life. This was the most important time of a couple's relationship too... Valentine's day. Made a photo box for my babe... I always believe the most expensive gift to give to the person u love most is to give something from the heart. So expensive its priceless... HAPPY VALENTINEs MUCHACHA! Took babe to on top of the world for valentine's lunch!!! a meal in the heavens! wuahahhaha!! u go figure! Oh yes... babe can drive already! wuahahahha... now i dont need to drive...! Started off my new blog... www.zhunxen.blogspot.com a more responsible and mature one! for the mature crowd... yea rite! oh yes been helping Dr Tee Ah Sian, our Malaysia's candidate for the post of Regional Director for the western Pacific region for the WHO nomination campaign. nice lady tho!

March

Been working for 3 months straight. Besides the CNY break and the occasional off on Sundays... its all work!! I finally realised i am really really exhausted coz of my constant migrains and mood swings. I went to see the doctor and he told me i got a really minor depression, hypertension, and over stressed. Actually gave me 3 days MC and the best part... the doc told me to go chill. Go relax at the beach, shopping... what ever that can take ur mind of work and wont stress my body. ahh sounds interesting. I tender my resignation from my work. Not because i am stressed. But i am planning to move on and experience different working environment! This was the month of Sunburst too! wah went there early wit babe and had a blast! met Jasdev too! my bro from Coll. Oh ya... Election!!! our country's general election caused a massive upset to the ruling party as the opposition manage to coup a huge chunk of the cake! This was when i also applied for my new job!
April

April fools... somehow this doesnt have its kick anymore! Finally saw i am legend and this reminded me of the song that i havent been listening for a really long time! Three little birds from Bob Marley! cool song! Finally went to the famous food foundry at section 17... nice place for a reasonable priced good meal! better then thet skanky Williams at KJ. Went to d'Kampung (now defunct) for dinner and shisha! man I love their shisha! The infamous return of Prashant! Went to Velvet Underground and thaaaaani! woooo had a blast wit mah babe and mah bros! been drinking for almost every week! hahaha real drunkard!

May

I finally stop working for KBB. Really thankful for all my bosses and colleagues... we are like a family... well Now officially a bummer... prashant;s bday too! thaani thaani ina kuddi karans! had a typical red neck party... BBQ and tons and tons of booz! Went to Maisons after tat and its slooooow. Weird crowd... some dancing like puppets! weird.... but it was then we realised we are not into this clubbing thing anymore... coz can see all of us lost our zest. Not so energetic anymore... we just sat there and drink! maybe its work... Been helping babe wit her idiotic Maxis Broadband! this is where i realised that Malaysia is not ready for wireless broadband yet! slow and sometimes unavailable! This was where i first tasted real pain from paintball! and it was a good pain! PAIN IS GOOD!!! IT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE ALIVE!! hahahaha. babe stopped her job at UOB and moved to CIMB so we had KFC to celebrate the NJ (new job) hahaha. Iron man came out!

June

ITS BABES BIRTHDAY! planned a suprise party at Cititel for her! well! she was sooo happy! glad that she was! Well there was many celebration! took her to Swensens later for a massive ice cream session! EARTHQUAKE!!!!! eaaaaaat!!! hahaha. Then had another dinner with babe;s family at Seo Gung! korean food! really good! should go and try! This was the month my heart fell as my favourite comedian George Carlin Passed away! RIP Georgie! This was also the month i watched the 11th hour and decided to start my own environment movement! i decided to walk more instead of drive! and when i drive i try my best to conserve more petrol by not accelerating too much! oh ya babe finally found a obsession on how to irritate me by playing Patapon in the car! ''....pata pata pata pon...." was cute at first until it was repeatedly repeat for so many times! Well as my next present for my babe, i took her for a west coast road trip! KL to ipoh to penang and back! had a blast! ate and ate and ate! woooohooo! got free media screeing for Doomsday! borrring! babe headed back to Sabah for one whole full week! well the saying absence makes the heart grow fonder... its true...

July

Got a call from BERNAMA... they are offering me a job! to work in their radio station!! at first i was kinda reluctant coz i am going into Brand and marketing! and its almost the same thing i did at my former job! but after some thinking i decided to take the challenge and go for the interview! and to my suprise the interviewer was non other then the former GM of Bernama Dato Syed Jamil! siot gile! hahaha. Tension ler... but to my suprise he was impressed by my honesty and directness! To be honest i wasnt even ready for the interview! but i nailed it! haha painted my house during this month. tiring but rewarding! haha. Help babe to paint her front door too! also a really rewarding situation as it create a bond between us! Went to watch Malaysia vs Chelsea! wow... not tat bad! we lost but we gave a challenge! i was there to support Malaysia all the way! sadly i was sitting beside all chelsea fans! including prashant and my couz! this was the month the ruling govt and the opposition party started their childish banter! "u bodoh!"... "no u bodoh!!!" sigh!... grow up wei...! Babe finally got her new car! the brand new VIVA named Snowy! awwww.... celeb mah bro aaron's bday! at itallianies! haha Just saw one of the best movie ever! Dark Knight! awww man it was cool! Mohana's dad passed away! RIP Kanakasupiah

August
Another of my fav comedian passed away.. RIP Bernie Mac! Started my new job at Bernama Radio24! had a real Blast in my first month! went to Luna Bar for the first time! it was really great! the environment and ambience was spot on. Only thing missing is the clear skies! went to watch a dismal performance by my hometown team Selangor at the Malaysia Cup finals! damn the defence suck balls!! haha finally went to eye on malaysia! before they pack up and run to melaka!

September

Sis bday and dads bday! hehehe it was fun!!! had great meals with them! happy birthday!!! Puasa month!!! omg... foods galore! been attending so many buka puasa partys! went to putrajaya for the fireworks competition! not bad! really interesting! Finally met Bernama Editor in chief mr yong!

October

its our 2nd anniversary! cant believe its been two years!!! happy anniversary babe!!!!! hari Raya! had a open house at office! really fantastic! Fuel price drop again!!! yesss!!! been travelling around eating and feasting at open houses. This is the month i witness office politics at its peak! cant believe how rotten and poisonous it is! This was the month we witness the magnificient Malaysia lost to the bus parking infront goal Vietnam in the finals of Merdeka cup!

November

its a slow month. been working and working and working. Mohana's bday adn we ate at this new steamboat place me and mah babe discovered. not bad.... just heard that US dollar gonna collapse! well the recession around the world is worrying but life goes on and we have to work harder as its not easy to find jobs elsewhere! started to be the main organising committee for my radio's seminar! matthew another of my bro from coll joined me at office! babe cut her hair short!!!!! arrrgh! now its almost the same length as mine!

December

Its my birthday! yippidi! been working really hard... weekends also turun padang! till i almost forgotten about my birthday! babe organised a suprise party for me! went to Apartment at KLCC!!! was really really really really very very very happy!!! thanks babe!!! well the seminar went well! not all attended but the turn out was good. We got the clients and we got the awareness! hahaha. even manage to meet the new GM of bernama! hehe. our CEO personally came to me and congratulate me for the job well done! i am actually stunned! Xmas!!! finally got my break! slept off the whole xmas! hehe. didnt really celebrate tho. Didnt have time to rest also!!! been sleeping at 1-2am and waking up at 6am for almost a month! physically and mentally drained! went to melaka wit babe for one nite... had so much fun. Ate almost everything edible there! hahah satay celup, ikan bakar, chicken rice ball, cendol, nyonya laksa, nyonya curry laksa, muachi and gula ketuk!!! hahaha thanks to angelina for taking the effort to take us out the whole day! walked till my leg almost break!!! hahaha oh ya... this was the month my buddy since std 1 got married! congrats jee onn. and you owe me one big time! hhahaha

2008 has definately been one year to remember!

Comments