SCREAMYX!!


I am not exactly complaining about their sloooooooooooooow line but their customer service! TM has one of the worse customer call center. They ask the stupidest thing ever. My gf recently got a new pc with Window7 and somehow the wireless Streamyx cant be installed so as a normal user I helped my gf to call the call center... ok so here it goes...

me: hi, my gf just got the wireless Streamyx modem and it cant install it to her pc... I realised that on the cd it is stated only for XP or Vista only. I wonder do you have any thing for Windows7?

Call center: Sir can I have your account particulars?

Me: Erm.. I just need to know if you all have anything for Windows7

Call center: Oh we dont have

Me: Then is it possible if I return to modem since it cant be used or is there any other way I can install it...

Call Center: Can I have your account particulars?

Me: Oh I dont have it now... I just need to know if there is any other way I can get this modem installed

Call Center: If you dont provide me your account particulars how can I help you?

(WTF?! dun understand what I am asking?)

Me: Why do you need the particulars??! I am just want to know is there any way i can install thats it...

Call Center: maybe you can get the particulars from your friend next time you call then we can help you?

Me: Why do you need it? I just want to know is there a updated program... for windows7

Call Center: Maybe you can change your Windows to Vista and or Xp

Me: WHAT???!! nvm you have been totally no help at all.... "THANKS ANYWAY"

Call Center:.......

SLAM!


The fella is so damn rude... cant remember the whole conversation... coz in the midst of tearing off my scalp.... well reading this doesnt look rude but the tone and the way she ask for the particulars just pisses me off. So why do we need the account particulars when we need just only to know a certain product? As if its gonna help me install the freaking crap wireless to my pc... and they can actually ask me to 'CHANGE MY WINDOWS BACK TO XP OR VISTA" retards!!! My office webmaster actually heard the whole conversation and he straight away told me how to solve it..... He also said he went through what I went through...

and he said this..."Tak payah la layan orang bodoh macam ni... layan lebih hanya akan buat kau rasa nak lempang aje kat muka dia..."

TRUE!!!!!!

Most Call centers personnel are somehow retards... reading scripts... this is not my first time dealing with TM's rude call center retards... Oh please someone do something about this.... Fucking pissing everyone off! The line is already bad... so called "upgrading" everytime you call them... the service of their ppl is also another..... nvm...

Even my former boss... one of the most patient and calmest person... this TM fucktards can actually piss him off. I never see him so pissed before... this is why someone need to start up a new telecom company 'with' government support to really fuck this TM up... they have already taking everything for granted and taking too much advantage from us...

For the time being we got no choice... why? all other broadband also sucks... I think i am gonna just stick to Starbucks and ride on their WiFi... so much more faster...

Comments

Unknown said…
hahaha but thanks to screamyx i won a free modem.

not allowing outsiders to do business here is good but that's when the local ISP take advantages out of us.

really stupid. and also why do u need to get callers info every time they call..

PS: we can keep talking about this all day long u know haha
junsern said…
yeap... just irritating! i also got a free modem... maybe thats their way of shutting us up! hahaha
Chong said…
Sometimes, the internet connection by Starbucks kinda suck too. :P