Between Blue and Red

One of the conditions our gracious blogmaster bestowed upon me as a rule to follow when being a guest blogger in his site was no racist remarks. Well, let me tell you something. I don't give a fuck. I'm going to hammer a race of people. this group - who should have been annihilated of the face of the planet eons ago by Xenu and his Scientologist minions - and that race of people is...

yes you've guessed correctly... purple people. ma'fuck purple people. i am going on record and saying that every last purple person should be exterminated, their women sterilized and their children force to have daily shower in AIDS for a month. Be real people, deep down in your hearts you hate purple people. It's ok to say you hate purple people. It's good to say you hate purple people. Purple people deserve your hate. Hate them. Now and forever.

If you're still being all politically correct about not wanting to hate purple people all i have to do is give you one example of a purple person and i'll bet you will start hating them too. Barney the Dinosaur that purple fuck. I rest my case. Rhasta out...

Comments