The Return of Synn

Down goes the Dutch Lady and all her cows. I knew I shouldn't have watched and jinxed the match. What would the headlines read? Orange Belanda buat blunder lagi. Was it 8, 9 or 10 yellow cards? I lost count. the fools. to quote Michael Caine... "there two things I hate in this world... People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch." Choke and choke and choke some more. More headlines... Orange Crush... Netherlands sent back to the nether regions... Well, now that the world cup is over, you all can go back to work. yes be productive. produce... something... anything... nothing? myeh. so much for the return of rhasta synn to blogging. oh yeah, some of you (meaning the two people who used to read my old blog before I shut it down as it was hurting my political career) may remember me having a blog entitled Malice In Wonderland. Well it turns out that one of my two old readers, a Mr. Snoop Dogg has now named his latest album... yeap, you guessed it... Malice In Wonderland. Mr. Dogg, I would like to say this... Fools seldom differ. That's all for now. Rhasta Out...

Comments

Kelvin said…
They lost the match and i lost my bet T T