MACHETE - ULTIMATE B GRADED MOVIE!

Just saw Machete last nite. Well supposed to sleep at 12am but the temptation of watching was too strong so I took the plunge! End of the nite I was happy with the movie!

Cant say much about the story. Its made in the view of a B graded movie. It started as a fake trailer in Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino's Grindhouse. But because the trailer had such a good response in youtube Rodriguez decided to make a full feature movie out of it. For a so called B-Graded movie it consist alot of stars namely Danny Trejo, Robert De Niro, Jessica Alba, Lindsay Lohan, Michele Rodriguez, Steven Seagal and Nash Bridges duo Don Johnson and Cheech Marin.

This is the first time Jessica Alba and Lindsay Lohan go nude! unbelievable movie I have to say! Killer punchlines and super hardcore b-graded gore! I have to say Michele Rodriguez looks freaking hot in this movie! she looks hotter and hotter each time she appears in a new movie!

Cheech Marin's character was funny also! A mob killing priest!

I would say this is an awesome cult like movie. I know I am now one of the members! ahhaha "For the Network!" If you love Grindhouse then you will definitely love this! Its a must watch! Forget the story line and just enjoy fun filled B graded movie!!

Enjoy one of the many trailers!



"God have mercy.... I don't" -Padre Benicio Del Toro-

Comments