CLEAR AND CLEAN VIEW FROM A NEUTRAL POINT OF VIEW

Last Saturday's event has given lots of people mixed feelings. There was excitement, nervousness, anticipation, anger, sadness and happiness. Lots of people ask me which side was I on. To be honest I was not on any side. I was just a neutral bystander and the student of the day. I was just sitting back and watching how both side clash head on.

When I said I was neutral, most ask me was it because of my job? My answer was no. I am always a man of reason and rationale. I like to hear both side of the news before I make any comments or judgments. Has been following how the events unfolds from two weeks ago and it gets funnier and funnier. Reading articles from different peoples and sources really shows how much one thinks of the intelligence of the people of Malaysia.

Its very sad when a simple thing like wanting a clean and fair election escalates to some ridiculous level where religious and racial agenda was brought up. My tought is, was it really necessary to go to that level? Then again for some of those that wanted the clean and fair election, their comments didnt help the situation either. The comments was sometimes unfair and uncalled for. But again we cant expect everyone to be courteous, polite and rational.

When it comes to road block, there is really no logic at all why did they close up almost the whole of KL and certain parts of PJ too. Whats with the authorities attacking unarmed civilians? they look more like thugs rather than the holders of law. They can always be firm but not aggressive and the whole situation can be handled in a more ethical way. I was a school prefect before and we were told to be firm and smart. But I guess they just forgotten their ethics. There is so much better way to handle the situation than aggression and violence. I believe our local football fans especially the hardcore Kelantan fans acted more aggressively and violently but you dont see the authorities spray them with chemical water and tear gas them? This will just tarnish their already negative image of this law holders even further. I am sure for some, there is no more respect towards these law holders of ours.

In terms of the news, there are different views on the facts. Some say its this and some say its that. But from the pictures and videos posted by the normal people, it is very sure that some of the facts are not right. That really saddens me. This will somehow give another negative portrayal to the ruling authorities.

Like I said that day, I dont side with the yellow nor the red or the blue but I side with what is right and what is true and most importantly I side my fellow countrymen, the people, my brethren, putting aside race, religion and believes. Lets us not forget our roots and what our forefathers fought for and what is it take to be a Malaysian! "Tanah tumpahnya darah ku" I AM DAMN PROUD TO BE CALLED A MALAYSIAN!

With this let me end with our national anthem, which now is even more significant...



Comments