Happy Fathers day

Its been two years since.... 

sometimes I look at people walking with their ageing dad having dinner or just plain having a fun chat. But sometimes I see people scolding and mistreating their dad. This just angers me as it is a gift that you have your dad to be there, to ask for advice, to ask for guidance and most of all to ask for love. 

I miss the times when I have a problem and I know my dad will surely have an answer for it. Be it a joke or a really spot on advice. I miss going out for lunch with him on a Sunday afternoons because my mom and sis wemt out shopping, I miss his stories about his journeys,  I miss watching football with him and listening him making jokes about players looks and names... but most of all I just miss him... but I know he lives in me...

So to those who still have their fathers around... love them as much as you can, appreciate them as much as you can and most of all care for them as much as you can!  coz you might not know when it will suddenly dissapear...

HAPPY FATHERS DAY......


Comments