THE JIMI HENDRIX EXPERIENCE

Come this Tuesday it will be the 42nd anniversary of the loss of one of if not the best guitarist ever lived, the great Jimi Hendrix. Over the past week I have been listening to his song over and over again and somehow it just seems so freaking awesome. The songs even though its almost half a century old, well some of his songs are already half a century old but it doesn't seem like it at all. That is how great this guy's music was!

One of my personal favourite is this piece, Bold As Love. Somehow listening to it I feel so happy yet so sad... it just gave me that surreal feeling especially the guitar solo part. Not a lot of songs can make me feel this way and only IF only I can get hold of a time machine and go back in time just to see him perform this live....


Just basking in his songs is just a surreal feeling... next is Purple Haze, 


and this one... Message of Love


and another of my fav, Little Wing


and this was the one that introduced me to him way back when I was a kid!

All Along the watchtower


This is a tribute post... to the great


JIMI HENDRIX
1942 - 1970

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace..."
- Jimi Hendrix-

Comments