LIVING YOUR LIFE

I believe that everyone have a dream. Everyone wants to do something that they love. Every young kid that came to me to ask for advise, I will first ask them one question, "What do you want to do?". Then they will think. When they reply "I am not sure..." then I will ask them "What do you love doing?". They will always think longer after that and sometimes shy of their answer. But I will just ask them to tell it out as there is no wrong or right answer. It is your dream.... 

Why do I ask that? Well went through the hard road of doing things I don't like at first and one fine day, it occurred to me... I ask myself "What the heck am I doing now??!, Am I happy?". My answer is no. So I a good one week to rethink on what I really wanted and how can I achieve it. 

The thought of my financial situation came in too. I sat down with my dad and he told me, "no one instantly gets high pay. If you put in hard work  be alert and learn fast and put in 101% to what ever you do. Once you are good in what you do, money will come eventually. And, the job will find you and not you find the job". That few lines opened my mind and eyes. 

As the years goes by, I kept on thinking and thinking, and at the same time working towards my dream and goals. I am halfway towards my goals that I set, almost 10 years ago. I am working in a radio station, creating programs that I have thought off since then, and I am also doing my second passion that is creating cartoons and animations. 

We may come across many bumps and hurdles along your way but end of the day, you must learn to love and live your life to the fullest! 

I came across a video in facebook and when I saw it, it brought tears to my eyes as its words are very similar to my late fathers words... here it is... enjoy.

Comments