CONSPIRACY OR IS IT JUST ME?

How weird is it when this happens to me everytime?!!!!

For instance today... now.. i am bored like hell... and i got nothing to do when everyone else got something to do... and when i am occupied... everyone seems to ask me out for a drink!!! why oh why?!!!! this goes for phone calls too! when i am sitting doing nothing.... no calls at all! when i get one call... my other phones will start to ring... or the phone will ring when i am in the middle of someting! sigh!! BIG SIGH!!! hehehe. Why does this happens to me? not once... but almost everytime!! almost!!! so weird... its like as if there is a conspiracy! ...

When i am in a rush! the traffic somehow gets worse! and bastard drivers will start to appear in front of me... slow dimweeds la... super slow motorbikes on the fast lane la... irritating bastards tat cant wait in line and have to cut line and when cant enter he blocks the entire lane la... big bus stop to let ppl down la.. hwo come ar? really... ppl used to tell me tat it is because i am in a rush tats why i see it like tat... but i made a research... well more like i try to notice... when i am free... the road is really better! no buses stopping... no slow bikes... lower rate of bastard drivers... hmmm....

This goes wit bumping into friends too! when u hope u get to bum a friend somewhere...u dont! but when u least expected it... u bum into not one... but a few!!! for instance... i was walking at the Curve wit my gal tat day... then first i bum into my old friend... tat i didnt see since high skool... then after a while i bum into another friend i met in camp... then i bum into my coll friend.. then...yes... then another high skool friend!!! oh my... what a day!!!

this goes for shisha also! when i ask ppl for shisha... no one wanna go... but when i wanna just go wit my gal... i will bum into everyone... and they will ask... wah neva ask me go shisha la... or my friend will call... 'wanna shisha??'...sigh...

I still find it weird... when it doesnt happen nothing happens... when it wants to happen it all happened at one go! weird... really weird!!!

Comments