I AM BRUCE WAYNE? NOT!

Wow, time flies really fast. I thought I just posted my last article last week but I realised that its already half a month ago! Dammit! I really think what my boss said was true! I am like Bruce Wayne, living so many different lives! By day I have my job, at night I am a Cartoonist, part time designer, blogger and a Uni Student.


Not to mention i am a full time son, brother and also an committed other half! But I guess its all down to time management which I clearly haven't learn the trick of mastering it YET! barely have a grasp at it! Hmmm... That explains why I am so tired everyday! I sometimes wonder how does some people do it? I wonder how those super tycoons or chief executives juggle their life! Puzzling

How eh? ppl say prioritize but all also equally as important to me. Shuffle? but all also have a deadline... or should I be like Spiderman and sacrifice one or two of the things that I love doing?

I am JunseRn no more...... cough cough... aiya... tak boleh la! Fuck it... just go with the flow la!

Sometimes I just wish I can split myself into 5 of myself and all will be good. Perhaps like Naruto

"KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!"

**BURST!**


aiyak... wrong jutsu...

*BURST*


hahaha. Ok i think I am losing my mind...

ok some eye washer for those anime freaks!

Hot eh...?

and last but not least... one video that never fails to make me laugh like a freaking retard!



cheers!

Comments

Isley Chang~ said…
1.great power comes with great responsibility.

2. oh ya the chick is hot~

3. the Arnie is kind of retarded.
Kelvin said…
Hahaha, the guy is so dumb XD
Chong said…
Same ere. It's tiring!
Garfield said…
Living in my many different lives?
Me too, and I am tired of it already...
Garfield said…
Living in my many different lives?
Me too, and I am tired of it already...
JS said…
it was fun at first... but slowly draining and draining and draining. tiring... and no time for myself! ahhaha
Garfield said…
u know?
living with a few different identity in life, is much more tiring...
:)