RELIVING OLD MEMORIES pt1

Was just strolling through memory lane and suddenly I started to recall several things that I used to love watching on TV. Well, then we dont have internet or hand phones so the only thing closest to free entertainment is TV!! yeah! it was also then we only have 4 channels! TV1, TV2, TV3 and MetroVision!

During this time I would sit down with my family enjoying this game shows! good times, good times!

First off was LINGO! remember? Well I couldnt find the Malaysian one where it was aired on TV2 everyday at 7.30! ahha and hosted by Gary Thanesan



Since we dont have computer at home I find this BIG COMPUTER really amazing in A Million Dollar Chance of a Lifetime!



then this was the thing that spark my drawing skills, Win, Lose or Draw!



There was a time we will make sure we remember where the aisle that has what! just incase we join Supermarket Sweep!



Then there was Fun House!



Then the grand daddy of it all.... Pat Sajak and Vanna White in... Wheel... Of.... Fortune!



ahhh how all this brings back memories!

watch out for pt. 2!

Comments